maandag 31 maart 2008

The Importance of Being Silly

Every day (in RL and in SL) I meet very serious people. They are troubled, have so much on their minds, run after the latest vogue and so on.... They all seem so malcontent, so deeply unhappy. But they talk to you, fill you with their nonsense... They carry their problems like Atlas carried the world on his shoulders.

When I say that I am deeply happy, they ask why. Well, I don't have a particular reason. Of course I experience the little troubles every day brings, but I never care about them. When I can't solve something, I just let it be. Why should I worry?

I thought a lot about this question, why some seem to fall in love with their state of unhappiness. I think I found an answer. Take away their shit, and nothing is left! Just an empty cocoon, waiting to be filled again! Is it so hard to be just a person who is happy?

And what is a problem anyway? I met people dying of cancers, people who were badly injured, people who had their childhoods destroyed... Often those were the happiest people I met!

So, what I am trying to say :) Just be silly! Don't let the Jealous Needies rule your world :) And don't be a Jealous Needie!! Dance, laugh, have fun, giggle in the dark :)

Every day I am thankfull I met a few special ones who really know what life is all about :) Let's have a party soon :)))))

4 opmerkingen:

Dalien zei

... just need to ensure that being silly does not become Yet Another Verry Seriuzz Biznuss in itself! :)

Helena zei

LOL Dalien, good to hear from ya :)

Tiessa zei

I fully agree Helena, I' so tired of the people who *love* drama and cause it to feel important or have something to do.

I just like being happy and enjoying myself. If I have a problem, no worries, it will solve itself, or I will solve it, or the world will change and it won't matter anymore.

Approach the world like a kid, be happy and enjoy everything. The "big problems" aren't that important.

Helena zei

Love ya Tiessa :)
Now how can I link my blog here to yours?